Monday, January 14

Nightmare at the Library

Well contrary to what I'd hoped for Saturday was a nightmare at the library. The icing on the cake was the kid puking on the computer and me having to quarantine the area, we're not allowed to clean it, no touching bodily fluids- apparently we're not trained for that. The poor mother wasn't even going to tell us just wipe it up with some paper towels and run. I understand she was embarassed but why wouldn't you say something so someone else didn't sit down at the computer on the chair with puke on it and type on the keyboard that wasn't disinfected. Oh well today wasn't too bad I had lots of off desk time to get all sorts of minor crisis' under control. Important things like seperating the POP SACRE CD's from the CLA SACRE CD's that had intermingled contrary to our strict no touching CD's from other catagories rule no matter that you're all sacred music CD's and then I got to play with the puppets and sort them out into their now expanded puppet condo's. Actually getting to be in charge of the puppets is the best part of my job, think about it they're paying me to play with puppets.

Yesterday was a total waste, I accomplished nothing except a run on my eliptical machine, a good cry through the movie Kal Ho Naa Ho and read a bunch in the bath and living room trying to get rid of my stupid headache, that was it the sum total of my day...nothingness.

Was supposed to go to a nutrition forum this evening but instead DH and I got sidetracked by a "creative discussion". Boys really are stupid but I like the guy so I guess I'm stuck. Oh well we've gotten a little closer to planning for our Europe trip and not going to the forum meant more time to read this evening. I'm on the last book of the Elemental Masters series and this one is giving me a hard time. I don't know what it is but I'm fighting to get through this one, it's a retelling of cinderella (I finally figured that out) but maybe it's the WW1 setting that's giving me a problem. I like history but I have favorite time periods I like to read about and WW1 isn't one of them so that could be influencing my feelings on this one. I'll let you know what I think of it when I get done. I'm eager to get on to the Nympho book so I need to finish this one hopefully tonight.

Well I should go pack up the stuff I have to return to the library tomorrow and finish my book.

Meg

No comments: