Tuesday, October 11

What??? It's October??

Suddenly it's October and I haven't posted since august. Peanut safely arrived august 20th and We welcomed him with a shower shortly after. On thanksgiving we celebrated his baptism and our thankfulness that he's such a wonderful new addition to our family. I'll post some of the shower crafts I made in another post but I had a lot of fun making little things to brighten it up.

School got off to a running start and like always it feels like we are sooo behind then it gets a month in and while I'm busy I'm realizing how much less important this stuff is than the prof thinks.

I'm looking into volunteer opportunities for next summer the front runner is a two week volunteer with the book bus and then go on safari for a couple weeks. As well theres some time snorkeling on the coast. Anyone wanna come with me?

No comments: