Sunday, June 27

Sold!

Well it's official, the house sold in less than 24 hours. We still have to have the conditions removed which are the buyers financing falling into place and a home inspection. Very normal and it sounds like it should go smoothly. I can't believe what a state I worked myself into over this selling business and then to have it go so easy. Once again I underestimated God, I didn't even think to pray about it and yet he still provided. I don't know why I always forget to give my worries over to him. I really prefer to keep them to myself but he still finds away to work around me and despite me give me what I need.

I'm happy the process went well, I'm happy that I can move on but I'm sad to leave. Now it's time to pack, hire movers, do the paperwork and start a new life in Regina.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super duper news! Only a days worth of strangers traipsing through your home :-)
Congratulations!
Michelle S

Jen said...

Great news! We'll have to get together again so I can return your books (thanks for letting me borrow them). I'm glad everything went so smoothly for you!